- Okra - 1/4 Kg. or 2 cups
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 1
- Garlic - 1
- Cumin - 2 tsp
- Red chillies - 3
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Oil - 5 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Paru has tagged me for a MeMe. Thanks Paru.
Here are the rules
(a) List these rules on your blog.
(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
7 facts about me:-
- I am a mom of twin 4 year old girls.
- I love to cook, play with my girls and make some simple fashion jewellery.
- I love to hear Illayaraja's hit songs of 70's, 80's and 90's.
- M.S.S.'s Meenakshi me mudham dehi, Chembai's Saarasaksha, Bombay Jayashree's Akhilandeswari, Sudha Ragunathan's RTP, Sanjay Subramaniam's Yaro ivar yaro are my favorite classical.
- I believe in god and I'm teaching my girls' some simple slokas now a days.
- My policy is "Take Life as it comes"
- Recently became a United States Citizen.
- Vanisri - http://illatharasi.blogspot.com
- Nidhi - http://sizzlingbites.blogspot.com/
- Vegetable Platter - http://vegetableplatter.blogspot.com/
- Bhawana - http://bhawanalovescooking.blogspot.com/
- Usha - http://veginspirations.blogspot.com/
- Sangeeta - http://directfromsangeetaskitchen.blogspot.com
- Jujubs - http://jujubscreativecorner.blogspot.com/