I got the recipe from a book called 1001 Cupcakes, cookies & Other Tempting Treats. I got the book from Barnes & Noble couple of months back and finally started trying few goodies from it. The original recipe is made with Museli. I replaced Honey Bunches of oats for Museli. It came super good and I added few chocolate chips in each muffin. Here goes the recipe.
- All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp
- Honey bunches of Oats Cereal - heaping 1 1/4 cups
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup (I used regular white sugar)
- Eggs - 2 ( I used 1/3 cup of egg whites)
- Buttermilk - 1 cup
- sunflower oil - 6 tbsp ( I used canola Oil)
- chocolate chips - 1/4 cup
I am sending this post to Cooking with Love - Granddad Event, hosted by Shama.