- All Purpose flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- White sugar - 3/4 cup (acc to taste)
- Blue Berries - 3/4 cup ***
- Margarine - little less than 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour - little less than 1/4 cup
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease muffin tins, or line cups with paper liners. Sprinkle little less than 1/4 cup flour over blueberries, and stir to coat berries thoroughly. In a small bowl, whisk together a cups of all purpose flour(ingredient 1), baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream margarine, and gradually mix sugar. Beat egg and stir into creamed mixture along with vanilla. Stir in milk alternately with flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Fold in berries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 25 mts. The above said ingredient is enough for 12 muffins...
*** - I used a full cup of fresh blueberries, but that was too much for the muffins.