I make Pasta for my girls once or twice a week. Every time I try to put different kinds of vegetables. Once with corn, once with broccoli, once with green peas and carrots. This time I made it with peas and corn. But i added basil pasta sauce to add more flavor to it. It came out pretty good and my girls liked it. Here goes the recipe.
- Tri Root Organic Penne Pasta - 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Tomato-Basil Pasta Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Frozen Peas & Corn - 3/4 cup
- Amul Cheese - 4 tbsp
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Cook Pasta according to the instructions given in the packet.
- Mean time, microwave peas and corn adding couple of teaspoons of water and keep it aside
- In a separate sauce pan, boil milk and melt cheese adding it to the boiling milk.
- Add cooked pasta when the cheese is fully melt along with cooked vegetables.
- Add the pasta sauce to it and mix every thing well. Serve it hot.
I made this as evening snack for my kids. They both had it after coming back from school. Even though I am not a very big fan of pasta, I kinda liked this because of the basil flavor.