Here is another dish I tried after checking out Raks Kitchen. I followed almost the same method but not the same ingredients.Its too bad that I forgot to take a picture properly. I remembered it later on and took the picture from the lunch box. My kids liked it except for the fact that I added a little bit more pepper and they don't eat spicy stuff much. Here goes my recipe.
- Penne Pasta - 1 cup
- Corn - 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Butter - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Amul Cheese - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Pepper powder - 3 tsp (acc to taste)
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
- Cook the pasta according to the wrapper instructions, adding required amount of salt and oil. When it is cooked nicely, drain it and keep it aside.
- I used frozen corn. Cook the corn in microwave adding few teaspoons of water to it and keep it aside.
- In a wide pan, melt the unsalted butter add the corn to it and toss it for a minute. Mean time boil the milk, when it starts boiling add the Amul cheese to it. Let it melt.
- Add the cooked pasta to it along with the saute' corn and add the pepper powder to it and toss it well.
I am sending this recipe to Srivalli 's Kids Delight Event. This month this event has been hosted by Nivedhanam Sowmya.