This one of the easiest snack I have ever made. In less than 15 minutes this chips can be made. We bought the Tortilla Land Wheat uncooked tortillas from Costco. I used these tortillas to make thse chips. Here is what i did.
- Uncooked Tortillas - 3
- Salt - few pinches to sprinkle on the tortillas
- Pav Bhaji Powder - Few pinches to sprinkle on the tortillas.
- Oil - To spray on the pan and tortillas pieces
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees
- In the mean time, cook the tortilla in stove top using a roti pan.
- Cut it into required shape.
- Arrange it in the pre-greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle salt and pav bhaji powder on top of each piece
- Bake it for 6 minutes and turn the pieces around and bake it for another 5 minutes or until it is brown.
I gave these chips to my girls for snack along with homemade Salsa.