This is again another healthy breakfast recipe I tried yesterday. I got the motivation from Pavithra's Facebook pictures. Oatmeal is my almost everyday breakfast. I will just fill the one minute oats in a box and take it along to work and cook it there and eat it along with 6 or 7 almonds. Now a days after so many beautiful pictures of mason jar breakfast ideas online, I really wanted to try making my own mason jar breakfast. When I was in the middle of filling the bottle, my girls got curious and wanted to make their own breakfast bowl. I used an empty honey bottle to make this dish. Here is what I did.
- Quick cooking oats - 3 1/2 tbsp
- 2% Organic Milk - 1/2 cup
- Silvered almonds - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Flax seeds - 1 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Blueberries - 10 Nos.
- Banana - 1 tbsp (chop it into small pieces) - Little less than 1/4 Dole Banana
- Honey - 1/4 tsp
I am sending this to Srivalli's Come, join us for Breakfast